This data sheet details the 38 purchases, including SKU and sales price, one micro market consumer made during one month totaling $76.58. In discussion with micro market companies and smart phone marketing apps companies. The micro market operator should ask themselves the following questions:
- How can I engage the consumer to purchase a "pastry and danish" every time the consumer purchases a Keurig K-Cup, not just the 4 times out of 19 coffee purchases?
- Would Keurig K-Cup coupons to purchase K-cups for home use result in added value to Keurig, the micro market operator and the consumer?
- What are the average monthly coffee purchases of the other micro market consumers? Should other coffee options, e.g., Starbucks, be made available at the location?
- Why does the consumer not purchase any non-coffee beverage?
- How can marketing be used to increase the consumer’s purchase of “fresh food” and “lifestyle foods” currently only 4 times during this month?
*Data in the CLTV is proprietary.