Cashless payments and unattended retail software giant USA Technologies Inc. is launching a new e-commerce integration with partners Supply Wizards and Tech 2 Success, according to an official announcement.
The new integration creates a seamless connection between the online ordering sites and vending management systems, USAT said.
It enables automatic data imports of purchasing and fulfillment information for purchases made at partner e-commerce websites. The additional data greatly enhance feature functionality in Seed Delivery for warehouse pre-picking, inventory management and reporting.
“Implementing and maintaining an e-commerce system takes far less time to manage when using Seed Delivery with this new integration. It enables operators to upgrade and adapt their technology to maximize their business, and in turn better serve customers,” said USAT chief technology officer Ravi Venkatesan.
“This e-commerce integration brings efficiency to the operator’s workflow within Seed Delivery, and a great self-serve user experience to their customers," he added. "It aligns well with our mission in improving the procurement-to-delivery value chain.”
The e-commerce platform is specifically designed for operators who also offer office coffee or pantry services. The solution provides a centralized location for ordering, reduces the processing and handling time required, and enables larger and more frequent purchases.
Getting started is very streamlined and easy for existing Seed Delivery customers. Once deployed, the Seed data fields for customers, delivery points, products, pricing and scheduling auto populate and updates are immediate.
Supply Wizards’ cofounder Aja Pascale said, “USAT’s industry leading solution gives us the ability to augment how we service and benefit operators, as we help them meet their customers’ changing needs.”
Tech 2 Success cofounder John Hickey commented, “USAT has a proven track record providing best in class technology for the OCS market and will be instrumental in helping us provide a higher level of service as operators adjust to serve an ever changing workforce returning to the workplace.”
- Enables integration with partner e-commerce sites for clients and consumers to browse available products and place orders to send directly into Seed
- Operators have the ability to upsell additional products or suggest new ones
- Product images for each item are found on our partners’ e-commerce sites
- Operators can service a larger volume of customers, with their online e-commerce website, reducing manual over-the-phone orders. Online orders flow directly into Seed, requiring no manual entry.
- Order history is saved in the partners’ integrated e-commerce system, so clients can repeat orders easily while properly maintaining their budgets
- Operators can monitor whether a customer is hitting their set budget for monthly orders
- Includes multilingual capabilities (Tech 2 Success) currently supporting French, but can be extended into other languages.