MALVERN, PENNSYLVANIA – September 19, 2019 – Crane Payment Innovations (CPI), a Crane Co. company, is pleased to announce the new Gryphon coin changer during the CAMA Expo in Montreal, on September 20, 2019. Gryphon marks the next generation in coin validation for the CPI vending portfolio.
The new product offering improves upon existing coin devices with a range of new features, including:
· Fully-flexible coin cassette configurations with multiple $2 coin tubes options
· Six tube, tool-free cassette design for easy customization and maximum coin inventory
· Easy to read menu screens with improved navigation
· Enhanced acoustic coin tube count measurement with improved par options
· Three motors to deliver faster payout and increased reliability
· Proprietary sensing technology with industry-leading fraud protection and future-proof operation
· Enhanced configuration options with12% more capacity for more payout flexibility and fewer change-fill visits
· USB connection for seamless upgrades and data retrieval, reducing at-machine upgrade time by up to 80%
“We are proud of our long history of providing best-in-class cash validation products and after sales support,” said Chuck Reed, VP/GM of vending for Crane Payment Innovations. “The launch of our next generation coin validation solution delivers measurable value to operators through superior currency validation, performance, and the reliability operators expect.”
For more information about the new Gryphon coin changer from Crane Payment Innovations, please visit our team at booth #50 at the CAMA Expo on September 20-21, or visit www.cranepi.com/gryphon.
Crane Payment Innovations (CPI) provides a full range of unattended payment solutions for Gaming, Retail, Transportation, Vending and Financial Services applications. CPI is built upon the technological heritage and market expertise of the NRI, CashCode, Telequip, Money Controls and, most recently, MEI and Conlux brands.
CPI works in partnership with valued customers to enhance its portfolio of high-quality payment solutions – from coin and bill processing to cashless systems and asset management software.
CPI is headquartered in Malvern, PA with additional offices, manufacturing facilities, distribution and service centers worldwide. The company holds one of the world’s largest installed bases of unattended payment systems. For more information, visit www.CranePI.com.
Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of engineered industrial products. Crane Co. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:CR).