The Texas Merchandising Vending Association (TMVA) announced its 67th annual meeting. Scheduled for Sept. 26 to 28, 2018, the meeting will take place at the Moody Gardens Hotel in Galveston, TX. The schedule includes a golf tournament, networking mixer, numerous speakers, silent auction and raffle.
Hear from experts in a variety of fields during the presentations on Thursday, September 27, starting at 8:10 am.
- 8:10 -8:35 AM Josh Rosenberg / NAMA Vice Chair
- 8:40 - 9:05 AM Malcolm McAlpine / Mondelez International
- 9:10 - 9:35 AM Heather Bailey, SmithAdmundsen Law Firm
- 9:40 - 10:05 AM Gary Massey / Crane Payment innovations
- 10:10 - 10:35 AM David Marler / Lightspeed Automation
- 10:35 - 11:00 AM Scott Reed / BUNN
- 11:05- 11:30 AM Brad Bachtelle / The Hershey Company
- 11:35 - 12:00 PM Neil Swindale / Vend Central
- 12:15-1:15 PM Business Lunch- Guest Speaker: State Rep. Dennis Paul
There is also a spouse/guest event on Thursday, Sept. 27 from 11:30 to 4:00 pm.
The Moody Gardens hotel is offering a special convention room rate of $159/night while openings area available. Register online or call 888-388-8484 any time between 6am and 12am, seven days a week
Be sure to mention TMVA code: TMVA918 to receive the low convention rate.
For more about TMVA visit https://tmva.org