At NAMA’s Coffee Tea & Water, Bob Tullio will lead a session, “Exploring the State of the OCS Industry,” on Tuesday, November 7, 8:00–8:50 a.m. The discussion will look at the latest Automatic Merchandiser State of the Coffee Service Industry Report and discuss clear trends that are emerging.
Attend the session to learn about the following:
- Important steps that operators are taking to succeed.
- Sustainable products – critically important?
- Pantry service and micro markets – now embraced by OCS – Is it a good fit?
- High-end water systems and ice machines.
- Growth of bean-to-cup brewers.
- Are pods gaining ground?
- Future of drip coffee.
- Trends toward locally sourced products.
- Increased interest in espresso and specialty coffee.
- Impact of industry consolidation.
- Importance of online ordering.
- Growth of cold brew.
- Sustainable coffee and other environmental issues.
- Formulas for OCS success in 2024.