Lighting for Impact announced it is launching a new Q-Channel line of innovative retail shelf lighting that’s engineered to enhance shopper engagement at the critical point of purchase. The shelf lighting system illuminates both up and down from the shelf edge and installs in just seconds.
Designed using a durable PVC extrusion, the Q-Channel features COB (Chip-on-Board) technology to achieve continuous light output equal to 84 diodes per foot, without the common diode pattern. The channel is compatible with all standard gondola shelving and major pusher tray systems. The Q-Channel installs simply and locks into place on the shelf’s existing price rail in seconds with no tools required. The Q channel has its own front facing ID rail for traditional price tags and signage.
Lighting for Impact’s co-founder, Cam Cloeter, said in the announcement: “We were working on a design for our customers to address pusher tray illumination when the Q-Channel was born. The outcome is more profound than we could have ever imagined. The product illumination is stunning. There’s literally nothing like it in the marketplace. It’s a retail shelf lighting breakthrough.”
The new Q-Channel’s features include:
- Instant retail shelf mounting via durable “quick snap” design.
- Up and down illumination self-contained in one product.
- COB (Chip-on-Board) LED lighting; zero visible diodes.
- Wire management is concealed under each shelf.
- Compatibility with all major retail shelving and pusher tray systems.
- Standard 3-foot and 4-foot lengths available.
- Full 5-year warranty.