This February 10 & 11, 2016 in Phoenix Arizona, for the 9th Mobile Payment Innovation Summit, we will be presenting the definitive perspective for major players, with a special focus on banks, and the financial institutions of the ecosystem. This event is designed to convene and deliver specific value to the following industry sectors:
For Banks/ Issuers and Payment Networks:
- How the advent of Samsung Pay, PayPal's partnerships, Amazon and Google are changing the game.
- Implications of one touch shopping payment systems for consumers —how will everyone participate?
- How do institutions innovate using open API access?
- How can banks make advances in consumer data?
- What new and developing platforms are making mobile payments ubiquitous?
- Tokenization and its repercussions in security and data
- Keys to successful partnerships and collaborations
- Updates to EMV, NFC and HCE
- The impact of new developments in blockchain; how will it impact your operations and the payments ecosystem?
For Solution Providers:
- Collaborations with the right mobile apps
- How to leverage the global trend of payments and be part of the opportunities in international payment transfers
- What are the specific opportunities in lending, transfers, payments, and remittance that you can connect with now to advance your platform?
- New technologies that understand the boundaries in the evolving platforms to bring mobile payments to as many consumers as possible
For All Innovators and Players:
- Case studies of how applications perform in the real world!
- The emergence of global mobile ecosystems - lessons learned from international ecosystems
- Legislative and regulatory mandates and updates and comparisons with global systems
- Dynamics of the battlefield! Territories of battle! Sessions that provide crystal clarity on where everyone stands and what all players want.
- Critical content that allows you to understanding and stay current to marshal the right solutions for your business and application!