Cantaloupe Systems announces Seed Enterprise, a powerful new product designed to help vending operators aggressively boost top-line growth while minimizing costs, no matter how large their vending operations. Seed Enterprise includes all the business-boosting technology available in Cantaloupe Systems' flagship Seed Pro product, plus sophisticated extra features to help tech-adept operators increase revenue even more and save more time.
As an upgrade to Seed Pro, Seed Enterprise contains all Seed Pro's features plus:
- No More Par™: Never set a par level again! Par levels for slow-selling items are automatically reduced to limit spoils, while faster-selling items get Par increases to maximize service intervals and prevent empty columns. For most operators, No More Par quickly reduces field inventory by tens of thousands of dollars.
- Seed Auto-Merchandiser ™: Building upon the single-machine Merchandising Wizard included free with Seed Pro, the Seed Auto-Merchandiser dramatically accelerates smart merchandising across large numbers of machines by integrating automated merchandising recommendations into daily route-scheduling workflow. Operators need invest just a few minutes per day to keep many routes’ planograms optimized.
- Seed Routing™: Automatically balances daily workload across drivers of adjacent routes, ensuring less overtime, better truck utilization and more consistent customer service even during spikes in demand.
- Seed Inventory Scheduler™: Automatically adjusts machine inventory frequency, rewarding drivers who take accurate inventories and saving driver time.
- Multi-Branch Support: Automatically filter Seed features to one branch; branch personnel only see data they need, while managers can get a cross-branch rollup view.
- Seed KPI Dashboards™: (coming soon) Manage a vending business in in real-time with instant reporting on business objectives, making comparisons across routes and over time. This feature is optimized for mobile devices, tablets and big-screen “mission control” monitors, so operators can manage their business from any device.
Like Seed Pro, Seed Enterprise is a cloud-hosted, web-based application that will be improved frequently, with major feature releases planned four times per year. As with Seed Pro, there’s no software to install and no hardware to buy. For more information, please visit http://www.cantaloupesystems.com.