As the National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) fully reconvened for the first time since the pandemic, attendees put their best foot forward boasting new products and sales pitches. Above the myriad of merchandising products facilitating retail markets across the country rose two of 365 Retail Markets’ newest products – the PicoMarket and Stockwell 2.0 – named People’s Choice Product of the Year.
Launched in early 2021, the PicoMarket is one of three innovative products that comprise 365’s Pico Platform. As the company’s most versatile technology, the Pico Platform provides point-of-sale solutions for operators offering vending, micro markets and office coffee service (OCS). The PicoMarket is the most compact, full-featured self-checkout kiosk on the market. This game-changing countertop innovation transforms the smallest of breakrooms into appealing unattended retail environments worldwide.
Developed from the power and functionality of the 365 kiosk, the innovative 365 PicoMarket connects consumers to marketplace environments, regardless of industry or office size. Its award-winning features include:
- A compact and sleek design that will fit anywhere.
- A transformative solution for operators who want to reimagine traditional breakrooms and vending spaces into profitable and convenient micro markets.
- Increased throughput eliminating missed sales.
- Effortless integration with other key 365 devices as part of 365’s Global Market Account.
- Convenient payment options including swipe, tap, chip and 365Pay app.
- Scalability: Adding 365 PicoMarket to existing micro markets increases checkout speeds.
- Quick and easy self-installation with 24/7 global support.
Also part of the Pico platform, the StockWell 2.0 is half ambient, half cooled shoppable unit that leverages artificial intelligence to learn what products sell best to improve vendors’ product catalogue. This merchandising solution has continued to improve from the Stockwell 1.0, now with improved processing power, expanded stocking space, versatile payment options and improved maintenance accessibility.
As merchandisers and food service operators alike explored all that NAMA and the unattended retail industry had to offer, NAMA attendees crowned these two technology solutions as products of the year, underscoring 365 Retail Markets’ position as the global leader in unattended retail technology.