Nayax Ltd. has launched of MoMa 2.0, the latest update to its mobile management app for on-the-go use with the company's devices. MoMa 2.0 enables data-driven decision-making and reduces time and operational costs with an always available management app that the needs of vending operators with two to 20,000 machines.
The app is completely synchronized with desktop management system and can be accessed through a mobile application on iOS and Android devices, allowing business operations to be managed any time and from anywhere.
MoMa 2.0 will allow users to:
- Always know what's going on with their business through customizable dashboards to view machine activity, sales and inventory at a glance.
- Quickly locate machines using custom filters, text and searchability by scanning the QR code.
- Configure device setup and parameters.
- Manage inventory, create pick-lists, edit product maps and add new products.
- View machine status and receive alerts to locate and address issues as they happen.
Nayax said its flexible solution allows operators to assign control of specific machines or local areas to facility managers, while only sharing aspects relevant to their job responsibilities. Operators can also edit user permissions to see specific data or reports without granting the ability to change any machine attributes.
The previous version of MoMa will no longer receive maintenance, updates or technical support, and will be removed from Apple and Google Play stores on March 31.