OUD-BEIJERLAND, THE NETHERLANDS, April 16, 2019 - SUZOHAPP – a global market leader in payment systems and cash management solutions – will be exhibiting at the EU’ Vend in Cologne, from May 9-11. SUZOHAPP will be located at Booth #B028 in Hall 09.1 and will demonstrate its position as the only supplier that can deliver a complete offering of components for vending machines. This wide portfolio includes coin validators and coin changers, bill validators, cashless systems, LCD monitors, locks, pushbuttons and more.
A full range of key products will be on display, including:
· the Currenza C2 and Guardian GLX coin changers, and RM5 HD and RM5 Evolution coin validators
· the Vantage banknote reader
· the WorldKey cashless range, including the WorldKey Loyalty platform - an advanced online solution that allows operators to communicate directly with end users and increase their loyalty. At Eu’Vend a new additional feature will be presented: the credit recharge of Mifare® media directly online, using a payment card
· the new E-PRL, a patented high-tech locking system which offers more than 10 billion possible combinations. Now available in the Bluetooth version, it allows operators to have online control of all their locks from a remote location, even from a smartphone or a tablet
· a wide range of high-quality Touch and Non-Touch LCD monitors featuring proven brands, such as Elo Touch Solutions and VisionPro™
· Newland barcode scanners
· a rich selection of parts (power supplies, pushbuttons and more)
SUZOHAPP will also display its world-class cash handling solutions. As a major innovation, the SCAN COIN ICX Active-9 coin sorter will be demonstrated.
”We are excited to welcome our customers to Eu’Vend where we will prove to be the ideal partner for Vending manufacturers and operators,” says Francois Profit, SUZOHAPP’s Executive Vice President of Automated Services in Europe. “They don’t need to spend time dealing with many different suppliers. In a single meeting with our team, they will receive the latest expert advice on all the components and peripherals they need – significantly simplifying their sourcing and saving time and money.”