365 and CDSI’s partnership was designed to facilitate collaboration on best-in-class data analytics and insights products for their combined customer list. The venture will maximize their customers’ top-line revenue by optimizing the product mix and placement as well as their bottom-line revenue through improved merchandising and operational efficiencies.
“Our goal is to provide long-term, actionable benefits to all of our clients,” CDSI president and CEO, Michael Nudi, said in the announcement. “As the food service industry continues to re-invent itself and CPG manufacturers continue to look for new business growth opportunities, data insights become the crux of progress. CDSI is excited to partner with 365 to develop these opportunities.”
Joe Hessling, 365 CEO, added in the announcement: “Our relationship with CDSI fits well within the 365 long-term strategy to provide value and insight to our operators worldwide by leveraging data from the billions of transactions on our platform. The partnership with CDSI has been a long time coming, and I am thankful to Michael L. Nudi and Jim T. Powers for driving this collaboration to advance our goals of continuously strengthening our value proposition for our customers.”
365 Retail Markets and CDSI will collaborate to provide benefits to all levels of the supply chain:
- Optimized product mix for their entire operations.
- Automated merchandising decisions leveraging machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Product selection – consumer preference matching.
- Maximized consumer and client engagement.
- Streamlined picking/warehousing operations.
- Maximized revenue opportunity through brand partnerships.