(CHICAGO) May 19, 2015 – NAMA announced today that the 2014 highlights video is now posted on vending.org. Covering key achievements for NAMA, the video compliments the 2014 Results Report delivering a new, multi-dimensional overview for members.
“This year, we wanted to bring our results to life, taking it a step beyond our traditional format. The highlights video is a great way for our membership to get a dynamic snapshot of the work we have accomplished on their behalf,” said Carla Balakgie, NAMA President and CEO.
“We’ve successfully expanded our footprint in Washington, grown industry awareness through media outreach, provided research and multi-platform educational programs and delivered premier events uniting our industry for invaluable networking and business growth opportunities. All of these efforts and accomplishments ultimately serve to benefit you, our members, and your businesses,” she concluded.
Key 2014 highlights include:
- Favorable outcomes for the industry in the areas of Calorie Disclosure and the Metallic Content of Coins through fostering relationships with legislators, industry partners and influencers
- The launch of FitPick 2.0 and recognition of NAMA as a leader and credible voice on nutrition issues
- New educational offerings including a technology summit – Tech Talks
- NAMA Foundation-supported research on topics including industry scope and size, taxes, micro markets and the annual Operating Ratio Report
- Increased growth and involvement of NAMA’s Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) in industry events
To view the highlights video and the 2014 Results Report, please visit: http://www.vending.org/2014-year-end-report
Founded in 1936, NAMA is the association representing the $42 billion U.S. vending and refreshment service industry. With more than 1500 member companies – including many of the world’s most recognized brands – NAMA provides advocacy, education and research for its membership. Visit NAMA on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.