For the 2020 Fly-Out & Virtual Advocacy Summit, NAMA is helping operators engage with their elected official and regulators safely and conveniently. The event is free for NAMA members and $25 for non-members.
This webinar recording will provide all you need to know for the 2020 NAMA Fly-Out & Virtual Advocacy Summit, including how you can participate.
Virtual Advocacy Summit: July 20-22, 2020
The Virtual Advocacy Summit will host policy discussion webinars focused on key issues facing Convenience Services including: State Re-Opening Progress and Impacts; The Phase out of 3G/ 4G Networks and what it means for Operators; Ongoing Coin and Currency Issues; and much more!
The virtual format will give you access to a range of issues, mirroring the experience of the NAMA Fly-In public policy agenda from the comfort of your home or office. We invite you to take part in our series of interactive webinars to hear from regulators and administration officials on the issues impacting the industry.
Monday, July 20th
2:00 – 3:00 PM (EDT)
The Economic Impact of Convenience Services & An Update from the NAMA Government Affairs Team
- Carla Balakgie, FASAE, CAE, NAMA President and CEO
- Mike Goscinski, Director of Federal and State Affairs
- Sandy Larson, Sr. Director of State Affairs
- Wes Fisher, Manager of Government Affairs
Tuesday, July 21st
2:00 – 2:45 PM (EDT)
Discussing the Coin and Currency Landscape with the US Mint
- Ron Harrigal, Director of Design & Engraving, United States Mint
3:00 – 3:45 PM (EDT)
Phasing out Hydrofluorocarbons – An Update on R290 and the NAMA CRADA with the Dept. of Energy
- Wayne Morris, Consultant to NAMA on Refrigeration and Standards
- Ayyoub M. Momen, Ph.D., Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Wednesday, July 22nd
2:00 – 2:45 Pm (EDT)
A Look At COVID-19 in The States from the National Conference of State Legislatures and National Governors Association
- Zach Herman, Policy Associate, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Emily Maher, Policy Associate, National Conference of State Legislatures
- Madelyn Rahn, Policy Analyst, National Governors Association
3:00 – 3:45 PM (EDT)
The Future of Telecommunications and Rural Broadband
- Rick Cimerman, Vice President of External and State Affairs, NCTA – The Internet & Television Association
NAMA Fly-Out: August 5 - November 3, 2020
This year, NAMA is bringing Washington to you.
Connecting with legislators is the key to building and maintaining a strong relationship between industry and policy makers. Meet with your elected official without the additional cost of airfare, hotel, and time away from your business.
Starting the week of August 5th, and all the way up to election day in November, NAMA will coordinate meetings with your Member of Congress in the communities you serve. Fly-outs will provide the unique opportunity for smaller, more intimate meetings with your Congressman or Congresswoman. Wherever possible, NAMA staff will come to you, and join in the discussions and interactions with elected officials.
Please contact email@example.com
Check back for a schedule of events soon.
2019 Photo Coverage