Nutrimeals offers fresh, cooked food through automated, contactless vending kiosks.
The future of food is continuing to evolve! Calgary based Nutrimeals creates a place where healthy food and convenience co-exist. In January 2020, Nutrimeals unveiled their revolutionary automated vending kiosks, but now they are offering a completely contactless pick-up option. With a push from the global pandemic, these remotely placed kiosks are now able to display their inventories on your smart phone. The app has a unique reservation system where the user can purchase items and pick them up by scanning a barcode. The only thing the customer touches are the items that they are purchasing!
QUICK AND EASY: CLICK. HEAT. EAT. REPEAT.
The kiosks are in Calgary! Place 9-6, located at 940 6 Ave SW, Calgary, AB Parallel Center, located at 1040 7 Ave SW, Calgary, AB
Nutrimeals is a food company that leverages technology. Nutrimeals also utilizes an e- commerce platform where clients order meals online and have them shipped to their location of choice across Western Canada. Nutrimeals continues to innovate in the convenience food space by adding kiosks around the city where clients can pick up meals on demand, instead of ordering online.
- Nutrimeals’ average meal cost is $10, which rivals unhealthy fast food options
- Transaction times take less than 30 seconds
- All meals are fresh and cooked
- All meals meet Canadian food guide standards
- All meals are vetted by a nutritionist
- No cooking or assembly required, meaning, ultimate convenience
- Delicious balanced meals like the: Beef Taco Bowl, Mongolian Beef, Shepard’s Pie, Mini Garden Turkey Meat Loaves, and Dragon Bowl
All meals that are stocked in the kiosk have a shelf life of 5 days. However, on the 3rd day, Nutrimeals donates the remainder of their meals to a local charity called the Leftovers Foundation. Leftovers is “Western Canada’s largest food rescue charity with a
dual mission of environmental protection and hunger relief”. Leftovers will then redirect the meals to those in need.
1. 221 62ndAve SE #150–CommercialKitchen
2. 9406 Ave SW, Calgary, ABT2P3T1–Kiosk#1
3. 10407 Ave SW, Calgary, ABT2P3G9–Kiosk#2
5. GooglePlay and AppleApp stores
Future locations of interest include, but are not limited to: fitness facilities, universities/schools, retirement homes, hospitals, apartment buildings and other convenient locations.