Join fellow business and industry leaders to bring your voice to Members of Congress in Washington, DC. Attendees will have the opportunity to visit their Members of Congress and staff to address issues of importance to the convenience services industry and business community.
This event is free for NAMA members and $25 for non-members. Attendees are responsible for their airfare and hotel accommodations.
- Make a difference on issues impacting the convenience services industry and business community
- Help shape policies that affect your business in issue-focused meetings with key Members of Congress and Congressional Staffers
- Develop relationships with influential Congressional lawmakers and staff
- Help establish or strengthen relationships between NAMA members and Members of Congress
- Gain a unique perspective on how federal policies are developed in Washington, DC
- Network with industry colleagues from across the country at the welcome reception, orientation dinner and special events
- Participate in a dedicated advocacy training to prepare you for Hill meetings
Download the event schedule here.