Steeped Coffee announced it is showcasing its fully compostable single-serve coffee bags at PLMA’s 2022 Private Label Trade Show (PMLA Show). Event attendees are invited to experience a free cup of Steeped Coffee in Booth #F6601 on the trade show floor.
Held at the Donald E. Convention Center in Chicago from November 13-15, the PLMA Show gives retailers the opportunity to explore the latest and greatest innovations from over 1,400 exhibitors across the health and beauty, household goods, kitchenware, and food and beverage categories. With the theme “Consumers Are Back in Charge,” the PLMA Show returns after two years of in-person pandemic cancellations with a renewed focus on consumer trends toward healthier, and more sustainable products.
“Steeped Coffee is excited to join the PMLA Show, the biggest industry event in North America, for the first time,” Josh Wilbur, founder and CEO, Steeped Coffee, said in the announcement. “We’re proud to partner with Whole Foods Market and other retailers across the country to bring convenient single-serve coffee to consumers without compromising on taste or contributing to environmental waste. We are thrilled to work with more partners who are passionate about sustainability and delivering a premium experience.”
Steeped Coffee is specialty coffee brewed like tea in a single-serve bag. The Steeped method delivers a simple cup of barista-approved coffee in minutes, and is a fully compostable brewing method that doesn’t require a machine, grinder, or specialty brewing equipment to prepare premium delicious coffee. Each customizable pack contains craft-roasted, freshly ground pre-portioned coffee that is triple nitro-sealed to guarantee the perfect cup every time.
The company’s award-winning blends are available in select retailers nationwide as well as in co-branded Whole Foods Market Steeped Coffee blends. Steeped also partners with over 400 independent roasters who deliver its specialty-roasted coffee in perfectly portioned Steeped Bags.
Steeped Coffee features include:
- 100% specialty coffee: craft roasted in small batches with ethically sourced beans.
- Precision ground: consistent water-cooled grinding to the micron.
- Barista approved: independently tested by specialty Q-graders for freshness, quality, and taste.
- Triple nitro sealed: removes oxygen, stopping the clock on freshly ground beans.
- Guilt-free packaging: commercially compostable using renewable plant-based materials.
- Pre-portioned single-serving: only brew what you use, reducing wasteful consumption.
- No machine required: unplugged single-serve convenience, no pods, no mess.
- Just add water: single-serve convenience brewed hot or as Steeped Cold Brew.