Like many small businesses across the country, local coffee roasters are working hard to recover and rebuild amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Keurig is giving back to five local coffee roasters through a new program, Brew the Love Together, in a time when they need it most.
Keurig and these 5 local roasters have come together to co-create a unique, limited-edition roast – The Keurig Love Blend – with proceeds going back to support each roaster’s small business. The limited-edition collection is available for pre-order now at Keurig.com, and will be shipped to consumers in 8 – 10 weeks. The Keurig Love Blend will be sold in a 40 count variety pack, including 10 light roast, 15 medium roast and 15 dark roast K-Cup pods.
Brew the Love Together roaster partners include:
- Deaton and Chelsea Pigot, co-owners of Tectonic Coffee Roasters in Los Angeles, CA
- Marcus Hollinger, Aaron Fender and John Onwuchekwa, co-owners of Portrait Coffee in Atlanta, GA
- Michelle Martinez, owner of Hero Coffee Bar in Chicago, IL
- Matt Cronin, owner of Mojo Coffee Roasters in New Orleans, LA
- Sean Donnelly, owner of Mighty Oak Coffee Roasters in Astoria, Queens NY
Learn more at Keurig.com, including videos about the program and the roasters.