January 15, 2020— Visitor registration is now open for the 2020 World of Coffee trade show taking place June 18-20 at the PTAK Warsaw Expo in the Polish capital. World of Coffee is Europe’s largest coffee trade show organized by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) and supported by Host Sponsor BWT water+more.
Traveling to a different European city each June, World of Coffee is the essential event for coffee professionals, drawing a loyal audience from the global specialty coffee community, more than 80% of whom return every year. The event has more than tripled in size and stature over the last six years, growing from 3,000 visitors and 45 exhibitors to over 11,000 visitors and 300 exhibitors.
Features at World of Coffee 2020
The backbone of World of Coffee is the dynamic 6,500 sqm exhibition featuring over 300 of the world’s leading coffee and Horeca industry suppliers. Europe’s largest coffee trade show is also a festival of innovation and learning featuring:
- The 2020 World Latte Art (WLAC), World Coffee in Good Spirits (WCIGS), World Cup Tasters (WCTC), World Cezve/Ibrik (WCIC), and the World Coffee Roasting Championships (WCRC)
- Dozens of lectures delivered by coffee professionals from around the globe
- Two busy cupping rooms
- A week-long social program of parties and networking events
- The ever-popular Roaster Village
- The coveted Best New Product Awards and Design Lab Showcase
The SCA Shop Early Bird Pricing SCA members receive free registration for World of Coffee Warsaw through January 29 by using the registration link sent via email. Early bird registration rates for non-members are available until March 31 on the event website. More information about World of Coffee Warsaw is available on the event website at https://worldofcoffee.org/.