NASHVILLE, TN—September 16, 2021— This year, Automatic Merchandiser magazine, along with its sister brand, VendingMarketWatch.com, launched its inaugural 40 Under 40 Awards program, which recognizes young professionals who are making a difference in the convenience services industry.
To be eligible for this award, candidates had to be 39 years old or younger as of June 30, 2021, and working in the vending, micro market or office coffee service fields. Nominations were accepted from all industry segments, including operators, product and equipment distributors, brokers, machine manufacturers, technology and payment system providers, and CPG companies, among others.
More than 100 nominations for the first annual 40 Under 40 Awards were submitted. A selection panel consisting of AM’s editorial and executive team studied the nominees and met in July to select the 40 Under 40 Class of 2021.
“The team at Automatic Merchandiser is proud to present this year’s and first-ever 40 Under 40 honorees,” said editor Nick Montano. “These individuals have shown a commitment to their companies, their customers and the industry at large. All of the nominees were in fact outstanding, so we look forward to continuing this esteemed recognition program next year.”
AM profiled each of the 2021 honorees in its September issue. Coverage starts on Page 16.
ABOUT US: Automatic Merchandiser, a 50-year-old trade publication, and VendingMarketWatch.com are B2B media brands owned by Endeavor Business Media LLC. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, EBM was formed in late 2017 to acquire and operate trade publications, websites, events and marketing solutions. The company targets U.S. B2B audiences in the accounting, aviation, dental, facilities maintenance and fire and public safety; along with design engineering, buildings and construction, energy, manufacturing, industrial and technology; as well as medical, securities, laser, lighting, oil and gas, public services, security, construction, vehicle repair, vending, and water and wastewater markets. For more information, visit endeavorbusinessmedia.com.
Meet Automatic Merchandiser's 40 Under 40 Class of 2021
- Bradley Bell, Five Star Food Service
- Christopher Betti, Betson Enterprises
- Melissa Brown, Well Bean Coffee Roasters
- Jennifer Calderon, J&J Vending Inc.
- Chris Campione, Servomation Refreshments Inc.
- Leah Casanova, National Coffee
- Tony Danna, Three Square Market
- Jordan DeCicco, Kitu Brands, Inc.
- Jarrad Duxbury, Tahoe Vending
- Maxwell Elliott, Cantaloupe Inc.
- Brandon Emmons, DeMitri - Chesapeake Sales Inc.
- Carly Furman, Nayax LLC
- Joshua Caleb Giambra , Giambra Vending
- Joshua Gomes, Lavazza Group
- Cory Hewett, Gimme Vending
- Mike Hoeft, Bunn-O-Matic
- Evan Jarecki, Gimme Vending
- Michael Johnson, Yoke Payments
- Blake Jones, Pot O' Gold Coffee Service
- Juan Jorquera, Vagabond
- Caitlyn Kliest , 365 Retail Markets
- Jason Liddie, Navy Exchange
- Francesca Loparco, Automated Services International Inc.
- Hans W. Lutkefedder, Vend Natural Holdings
- Katy Melstrom, Three Square Market
- Lee Mondol, Canteen of Coastal California
- Ryan Myers, Imperial LLC
- Sarah Nesci, Cheesewich Factory
- Cristina Noel, Golden Age Vending
- Abby Ostlund, EA Sween
- Cody Otto, Canteen Otto Vending
- Jordan Plassman, Maumee Valley Group
- C.J. Recher, Five Star Food Service
- Luke Saunders, Farmer's Fridge
- Arthur Siller, Evergreen Refreshments
- Duncan Smith, All Star Services Inc.
- Amber Starr, G&J Marketing
- Elyssa Steiner, Cantaloupe Inc.
- Justin Steuber, Associated Services
- Tara Wiese, McKee Foods Corp.
- Mallory Wonoski, 365 Retail Markets