Like many food service operators (FSO), you are likely restocking your markets regularly, and as the fall season approaches, it’s time to consider which products will entice your consumers in a festive, fulfilling and flavorful manner.
If you have not yet leveraged 365’s ADM backend market management system to run reports detailing how your market performs year-over-year to glean which seasonal products are first-place fall favorites, don’t fret. 365 has compiled a list of the top seasonal best-sellers to make your market turnover process easier.
Our team scoured aggregated sales data across our network to identify the best-selling products across our global footprint between 2021 and 2022. This data reflects season best sellers following the “great return” –providing FSOs with the most recent and relevant data to keep its consumers happy at the checkout.
Fall’s 10 top-selling beverages:
- Coke 12 oz or 16 oz
- Niagara Water 16.9 oz Bottle
- Monster 16 oz
- Aquafina 20 oz
- Mountain Dew 20 oz
- Dasani Water 20 oz
- Nestle PureLife Water 16.9 oz
- Red Bull Energy Drink 8.4 oz
- Sprite 20 oz
- Soda Dr. Pepper Mini 30/7.5 oz/Cs
Fall’s 10 top-selling snacks:
- Cool Ranch Doritos 1.75 oz/ 64 Ct
- Nacho Cheese Doritos 1.75 oz/ 64 Ct
- Lays Regular Potato Chips 1.50 oz/ 64 Ct
- Ruffles Cheddar & Sour Cream 1.5 0oz/64 Ct
- Cheez-It Lss 2.00 oz 60 ct
- King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups 2.8 oz 6/24 Ct.
- Crunchy Cheetos 64 Ct 2.00 oz
- Chili Cheese Fritos 2.00 oz/ 64 Ct
- Lance Cheese Crackers with Peanut butter 6/20 Ct.
- Premium Meats Mild Beef Stick 1 oz 4/21
While some are fairly common snacks, these products alone account for over 200,000 unit sales in the fall season, amounting to approximately over $300,000 in seasonal revenue.
Be sure that these make an autumn appearance on your micro market shelves.