Registration and hotel bookings are now open to attend the 2011 International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) annual business conference in Las Vegas, Nevada from Sept. 26 to 30, 2011. This year’s conference theme — Participate, Learn, Succeed — punctuates the idea that the assemblage of IBWA members and industry leaders for face-to-face meetings and networking encourages growth and success. Gathering together to exchange ideas, concerns, and experiences, will help build a stronger bottled water community. And in turn, that professional community works to ensure not only the success of our industry and association but also your individual companies.
Highlights of conference events includes:
• 25-plus education sessions
• Supplier/bottler prescheduled speed appointments
• Tabletop trade show
• Plant tour of the Southern Nevada Water Authority
• Complimentary registration to PACK EXPO (over 1,600 packaging exhibitors) for IBWA Conference Registrants
• And last, but certainly not least — a $89 room rate at the MGM Grand Hotel.
Go to www.bottledwater.org and select the “Meeting and Convention” tab to obtain all the information to register, make hotel reservations, and create a personalized schedule of education sessions and special events.