MEI® announces a major software release for its full-line EASITRAX Core product, which was previously called MEI EASITRAX. EASITRAX version 3.15 includes more than 14 new product features and 30 product improvements from the handheld to the back-end software including an improved user interface, wider integration with supporting platforms and greater audit control. Key new features include product/column summarization, Cash Meter auto population from DEX, and Windows 7 support.
Details of these and other new features include:
Improved User Interface
- Product/Column selection– Drivers can now choose to service and fill a machine by column or product. This will save time at the machine because fewer data points need to be entered at the machine. Service time-savings will be greatest for glass front bottling machines.
- Dispatching screen filtering– The Dispatching screen can now filter service calls by Mechanic when the multi-warehouse feature is enabled. This option makes it easy to associate Calls to Mechanics and to Warehouse, providing greater field visibility for improved customer service.
- Multi-language invoicing– EASITRAX customers can request to receive invoices in French, Spanish and English.
Wider Integration With Supplier Platforms
- Intermec CN50 support – EASITRAX now supports the CN50, one of Intermec’s devices supporting the Windows Mobile 6.x platform, in addition to Motorola MC75a and Janam XM66, and Windows Mobile 6.x.
- Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 support – Now available in native mode.
Greater Audit Control
- Cash Meter auto-population from DEX – This feature saves drivers additional time at the machine and reduces keying errors that can affect cash accountability.
- Increased handheld capabilities – Drivers can now create route orders on their handheld. In addition, operators can set permissions by employee record to require a password to set route orders or prohibit them altogether.
Operators currently on EASITRAX Software Support can download the Core v3.15 release at no charge by contacting Support directly.