CTL® announced their new CTL® 2go® PC NL5 Rugged 2-in-1 Windows Tablet, the latest in their line of rugged 2go® PC laptops and tablet PCs. CTL® has been a long-time partner with Intel and Microsoft Corp, delivering 2go® PC mobile computing solutions for education, military, law enforcement, medical, home health care, aviation, field sales, home inspection and food service.
The new CTL® 2go® PC NL5 Rugged 2-in-1 is based on an Intel reference design that combines power, durability and ease of use. The 2go® PC NL5 is a versatile Windows 8.1 tablet offering laptop capabilities with the option of a snap-on keyboard. Its education-specific features enhance learning and facilitate easier IT management. The NL5 is ideal for mobile professionals due to its rugged design.
The lightweight and versatile 2go® PC NL5 combines all the best features from previous 2go® PC models and adds an updated functionality and design. The NL5’s Intel® Atom™ Z3740D 1.8 GHz, Quad Core processor is an upgrade from its predecessors, enabling a battery life of up to 11 hours when docked to the keyboard with an integrated additional battery.
Additional specs include:
· 10-inch 1366 x 768 HD screen with 5-point capacitive touch
· IP51 certified for dust and water resistance
· Battery life of 8 hours (extended by 3 hours when docked to optional keyboard)
· 2GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
· 64GB eMMC hard drive
· 1.26MP front and 5MP rear webcam
· Snap-on magnification lens, 30X magnification (optional)
· Capacitive stylus
· Temperature sensor probe (optional)
· 1 USB 3.0 Port, 1 Micro-SD slot, Audio-Mic combo jack, Micro HDMI
· a/b/g/n +BT 4.0 combo card
· 3G & LTE connectivity
· Built-in carrying handle for easy transport