Jones Soda Co. announced results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2014.
First Quarter Review - Comparison Of Quarters Ended March 31, 2014 And 2013:
- Revenue decreased 6.7 percent to $2.9 million, compared to $3.1 million last year.
- Gross margin remained relatively flat at 24.0 percent of revenue, compared to 24.5 percent of revenue last year.
- Operating expenses increased slightly by $55,000, or 4.8 percent, to $1.2 million, compared to $1.1 million last year.
- Net loss increased to $539,000, or $(0.01) per share, compared to a net loss of $399,000 or $(0.01) per share, last year, an increase of 35.1 percent.
- Cash used in operations was $264,000 versus cash used in operations of $415,000 last year. Full report.