NAMA has announced the formation of the Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) Steering Committee. The Steering Committee was selected from a group of many qualified ELN members. ELN Chair Paul Tullio led the formation of the Steering Committee to provide broader participation in leadership-related activities for future ELN developments. The members of the ELN Steering Committee are as follows:
- Brandon Emmons, DeMitri Chesapeake Sales, Inc.
- Brian Fischer, Cantaloupe Systems, Inc.
- Shivani Gupta, Canteen
- Chris Hart, Southern Refreshment Services
- Juan Esteban Jorquera, Vagabond Vending
- Michael Kelley, Quality Brokerage
- Sean Kelly, H.U.M.A.N. Healthy Vending
- Nick Maroules, Royal Cup Coffee
- Scott Plaisted, Southern Refreshment Services
- Rip Pruisken, Rip van Wafels
- Jon Snyder, Snyder Food Services, Inc.
- Elyssa Allahyar-Steiner, Avanti Markets
- Carla Variglotti, The Cuyhoga Group
“I’m looking forward to working with this Steering Committee,” Tullio said in a prepared statement. “Many NAMA members are excited about the future of the ELN, and I want to ensure the group takes advantage of its considerable potential.”
Among the first activities the Steering Committee is hosting is a “Friendraiser” at next week’s OneShow in Chicago, Ill. The goal of the event is to combine networking with a purpose: fostering cross-generational networking and raising awareness around the mission of the NAMA Foundation.
The event, featuring drinks, appetizers and conversation and networking, will include ELN members, Positioning For Growth (PFG) campaign donors and any OneShow attendee interested in learning more about the NAMA Foundation. With a suggested donation of $25 per attendee, all event proceeds will benefit the NAMA Foundation Scholarship Program and no advance RSVP is needed. The Friendraiser will be held from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 10, at the Center for Community near the trade show floor.
The Friendraiser is sponsored by Cantaloupe Systems, Coca-Cola, G & J Marketing and Sales, Gourmet Coffee Service, LightSpeed Automation and Massimo Zanetti Beverage.