Mentor Systems, a global leader in providing effective equipment solutions for vending operators in high traffic and prominent retail locations, will be exhibiting at the 2014 NAMA OneShow and showcasing its mKiosk. The company’s expertise and significant industry experience has been applied to the design and development of this new operator specific intelligent vending platform, according to the company.
The mKiosk enables operators to:
- Annual ROI of at least 50 percent and payback of less than one year
- Enhance ability to access high traffic locations
- Optimize service costs through remote desktop management
- 24/7 access to robust operational and sales data
- Potential alignment with major product brands
To learn more, set-up an on-site meeting at the OneShow with Patricia Irvine at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit booth 1129.