Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Roasts™ coffee line is launching this January with eight unique coffee varieties available in Keurig®-compatible single serve coffee cups.
The distinct blends developed by Guy Fieri are a reflection of the flair for creativity that he brings to the kitchen every day, according to the release. His expertise in combining unique flavors to delight the palate is reflected in each of his new Flavortown Roasts single serve coffee cups.
“Really good coffee’s always been super important to me. It’s gotta be the real deal with big bold flavors,” said Fieri in a prepared statement. “Over the past year, I’ve been working with an awesome team of coffee nuts to create a killer line that’s ready to rock! My fans are going to dig the huge taste, big aroma and funky flavors in my brand new collection.”
Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Roasts is available in eight different flavors. Those flavors are:
- Bananas Foster: Sweet banana, caramelized sugar and cinnamon flavors — brings me back to my days as a flambé captain!
- Caramel Apple Bread Pudding: All the flavor from my righteous Caramel Apple Bread Pudding stuffed into your mug.
- Chocolate Mint: The rich and creamy taste of chocolate and cool, fresh mint is perfect any time of year.
- Guy’s American Diner Blend: One thing you know about a diner is that they've got a great cup o' joe...so here you go!
- Hazelnut Cinnamon Roll: Toasted hazelnut and big cinnamon flavors make this brew dessert in a mug.
- Hot Fudge Brownie: My chocolate on chocolate Hot Fudge Brownie coffee comes to you straight from Flavortown!
- Redwood Roast: Big, bold and strong like the mighty redwoods, this French roast will get your enginestarted.
- Unleaded Decaf: Full of rich medium roast flavor, just packin' a little less horsepower.
Guy Fieri, Emmy award-winning host on Food Network, began his love affair with food at the age of ten, selling soft pretzels from a bicycle cart he built with his father. Since then, Fieri has gone on to create a culinary empire as a popular TV host, chef and New York Times best-selling cookbook author.
“Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Roasts is an exciting new line of single serve cups that will be available in most markets very soon,” said Tim Cook, president of Single Cup Coffee, the company distributing the new line. “Many of the coffee choices for Keurig owners have been the same for years—Guy Fieri is adding fresh new options and one-of-a-kind flavors.”
Guy Fieri coffees will be supplied and distributed across North America by specialty coffee company Single Cup Coffee. Retailers across the US and Canada will begin stocking the product early in 2014.