NAMA’s Foundation announced the winners for the 2014 scholarship program. The NAMA Foundation Scholarship Program awarded post-high school non-renewable scholarships to five winners who were chosen at random. To be entered to win, applicants were required to be a full-time employee or the son, daughter or legal dependent of a full-time employee at a NAMA member company and be sponsored by that company.
The five winners are:
- Michael Champaigne, Fredonia, N.Y., sponsored by AVI Foodsystems
- Citally Delgado, Beach Park, Ill., sponsored by Jelly Belly Candy Co.
- Kelly Moulton, Lewiston, Idaho, sponsored by Ida-Vend Co.
- Cindy Pittman, Providence, R.I., sponsored by NGV, LLC
- Peyton Willoughby, Tupelo, Miss., sponsored by Burdette Beckman
“NAMA and all of its members congratulate the 2014 NAMA Foundation Scholarship Program winners,” said Joann DeNardis, NAMA’s director of education/certification, in a prepared statement. “We hope these scholarships can help the winners pursue their higher education dreams.”