NAMA announced it will host a complimentary members-only webinar exploring The Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act, which takes effect on Jan. 4, 2014.
The webinar, taking place Tuesday, Oct. 29 from 2:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST, will be presented by Eric Dell, NAMA’s senior vice president of government affairs.
“The Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act could have a measurable impact on our members’ businesses,” Dell said in a prepared statement. “It’s important to NAMA to be proactive and get information about the Act to our members as soon as possible.”
Dell will answer the following questions about the Act:
- What is the new definition of “lead free”?
- How does this new law affect existing parts inventory?
- Can existing equipment be repaired and returned to service?
- How do parts and equipment comply with the new rules?
- How will the new rules be enforced?
Dell said any business owner or vending, office coffee service and micro market operator should attend the webinar. Members can learn more and register by visiting NAMA’s Website.