Apriva, a provider of end-to-end wireless transactions and secure information solutions, has launched the Apriva Customer Education (ACE) portal, an intuitive self-help and customer support portal. Through this web-based service, customers can seamlessly access Apriva’s internal knowledgebase to instantly find information regarding payment terminals, network security, software, and other topics that affect the performance of Apriva’s wireless payment solutions. In addition to the web-based self-help service, ACE also enables users to connect with Apriva personnel via chat to receive real-time assistance.
Customers can access ACE online right from their Apriva BackOffice™ accounts. The portal offers a number of features that are designed to help customers find pertinent information regarding their wireless point-of-sale solutions. Included are:
- 24/7/365 web service access
- Live agent support available seven days per week
- Instant updates when knowledgebase articles are added and amended
- Ability to review personal histories of interactions with the knowledgebase, as well as live chat
- Feedback loop to share personal experiences with specific knowledgebase information
“The introduction of ACE reinforces Apriva’s longstanding commitment to provide the highest possible level of support to our customers,” said Stacey Finley Tappin, Apriva’s vice president of sales and marketing in a prepared statement. “By offering unlimited access to our Apriva knowledgebase, combined with live agent support, our customers will have the most up-to-date information regarding the technologies they rely upon to conduct business.”