The National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) has released a publication, “Essential Guide To Paying Your Employees.”
Formerly known as the Wage/Hour Manual, this guide will help companies comply with the laws when paying employees. The following updates were made due to recent changes to the wage and hour law:
- Updates to the Motor Carrier Exemption Law and how to pay route drivers on a salary basis;
- New federal law updates to wage and hour issues;
- How bonuses should be handled with overtime pay;
- Updates to state law on whether operators can deduct from employees' paychecks;
- How to calculate overtime when paying your non-exempt drivers on a commission basis.
Special member price is $50.
For more information, contact Jo Bradshaw at email@example.com.