The Coca-Cola showcased a mix of business-building brands, equipment and marketing innovations during the National Automatic Merchandising Association OneShow at the Sands Exposition Center in Las Vegas.
“By visiting our booth, OneShow attendees will gain a better sense of how Coca-Cola’s consumer-preferred brands, innovative equipment and strategic marketing solutions that help our operator partners drive sales,” said Thomas A. Barlow, senior vice president, vending/wholesale, Coca-Cola Refreshments in a prepared statement. “We want to show that a partnership with Coca-Cola can enhance operators’ beverage portfolio and ultimately grow their business.”
Visitors to the Coca-Cola 2012 NAMA OneShow booth experienced:
- The Coca-Cola beverage portfolio — The company’s broad variety of consumer-preferred beverages include: heritage Coca-Cola brands, plus POWERADE® ION4™, vitaminwater®, smartwater®, Honest® Tea, Gold Peak® Tea, Odwalla, Mello Yello™, Simplyjuices and juice drinks; Minute Maid® and Full Throttle®.
- The Coca-Cola Interactive Vender — This video vending machine features up to 10 Coca-Cola brands and incorporates sight, sound and motion in an eye-catching manner that allows for customized marketing content.
- Coca-Cola’s 3-D Visual Identity System vender — With its innovative CO2 cooling system, this sleek, ADA compliant, EnergyStar certified vender offers energy savings of more than 10 percent versus previous stack venders.
- The Coca-Cola micro mart — The latest solution in vending — the self-service micro mart is stocked with Coca-Cola’s portfolio of beverages. The convenience store-style marts feature increased product selection and self-checkout kiosks, satisfying consumers demand for variety and boosting profits for vending operators.
- Coca-Cola Freestyle® —In test at select on-premise locations, Coca-Cola Freestyle allows consumers to choose from more than 100 regular and low-calorie beverage brands via touchscreen.
- CokeSolutions.com, The Cola-Cola Co.’s online operator resource, which includes a section specifically devoted to full-line operators and their business.
The booth also includes information on the initiatives being pursued by The Coca-Cola Co. designed to reduce the company’s impact on the environment, including: retrofitting existing equipment for EnergyStar certification; The Give it Back™ campaign, which encourages consumers to help recover and recycle bottles and cans; and the nationwide rollout of Dasani® PlantBottle® packaging, a PET plastic bottle that contains up to 30 percent plant based material and is 100 percent recyclable.
Visit www.CokeSolutions.com for more information.