Research and Markets has announced the addition of “Water Treatment Equipment – Global,” a new report. This market analysis gives an overview of the actual situation, trends and future outlook of the global water treatment equipment market. The market analysis provides essential market information for decision-makers including:
- Overall market value for water treatment equipment in the world, 2004 to 2010;
- Overall market volume for water treatment equipment in the world, 2004 to 2010;
- Market value and volume for water treatment equipment in different countries (Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran , Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Tajikistan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom and United States).
- Forecasts and future outlook of the market till 2016
This market analysis answers to questions such as:
- What is the size of the water treatment equipment market in different countries?
- How the markets have been developing? How does the future look like?
- What is the potential for the markets?
For more information, click here.