MarketResearch.com has announced the addition of the new report "Tea and RTD Teas - US," to its collection of Coffee & Tea market reports.
This report explores the tea and ready-to-drink (RTD) tea market, which grew 31 percent from 2006 to 2011, primarily on the strength of the RTD segment. The market continues to thrive on the pro-health perception of tea coupled with the fact that manufacturers have been savvy in bringing out consumer-preferred teas in innovative flavors and the convenient RTD format. Sales of tea and RTD tea nevertheless face a number of challenges, such as stagnant growth in two of its four segments and consumer trend away from mid-priced brands. This report addresses these and other issues and explores growth-driving opportunities including:
- The current state of the tea industry – sales trends in the total market, as well as the four tea segments;
- The importance of having a premium brand in a portfolio to drive growth;
- Importance of packaging in attaining growth in the market;
- Prospects of Kombucha tea: before and after the recall;
- New tea products -- claims and flavors exploration;
- Growing importance of the teen consumer;
- Importance of removing artificial sweeteners from RTD teas;
- Tea drinkers' attitudes toward sugar in RTD teas;
- Exploration of the growth prospects for single-cup tea pods.
For more information, visit http://www.marketresearch.com/product/display.asp?ProductID=6488601.