Atlantic Coast Expo (ACE) extended its “early bird” rate to Aug. 31st for operators and listed top reasons to attend the convention Oct. 20 to 22 at Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
The top reasons are:
1) Networking – Attendees say they always learn something useful from each other while at ACE.
2) Education – Several educational sessions and topics provide a convenient learning experience.
3) Build relationships – ACE goers say their involvement in the show has led to many friendships plus the chance to visit many operators in the tri state area.
4) Supporting lobbyist’s efforts – Events planned and funds raised can assist the industry’s efforts on the state level.
5) Communication opportunities with industry experts – on the floor, in the halls, on the beach.
6) Supplier contact – The exhibit floor provides the chance to connect with suppliers that operators may not see every day; plus meet manufacturer reps that are typically not out “on the street.”
7) See new products – ACE provides a chance to see new products and learn about what’s new the vending and food services industry each year.
8) Have fun.
9) Supporting state associations – Each state works hard to communicate, educate, advocate and provide networking opportunities throughout the year.
An updated floor plan with exhibitors to date will be posted to the site at www.atlanticcoastexpo.com; email: email@example.com; call 919-387-1221.