Tom Britten, president of Britten Management Services, LLC, a Zephyrhills, Fla.-based vending and foodservice consultant, will speak on "Successful Administration of Food Service and Vending Contracts" at the National Association of Educational Procurement Florida region annual conference at Plaza Resort & Spa, Daytona Beach, Fla. on March 3, 2011.
He will address the following questions:
- Types of contracts, which one is right for you?
- Understanding the contractor's financial statements, how far to stick your nose in?
- How much profit is enough?
- What is the relationship between high commissions and high quality?
- Operational performance, what is important and how do I measure it?
- Contractor accountabilities, how do I make them stick?
For information, contact Britten at (813) 783-7619 or via email: email@example.com.