The National Automatic Merchandising Association (NAMA) has announced its industry award winners who will be honored during the NAMA OneShow in Chicago on Thursday, April 28.
This year's 2011 industry award winners include:
- Industry Person of the Year: Michael Kasavana, Ph.D., NCE5, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Mich.;
- Vending Operator of the Year: Craig Kushner, Monumental Vending, Beltsville, Md.
- Coffee Operator of the Year: Howard Chapman, NCE, CCS, Royal Cup, Birmingham, Ala.;
- Coffee Allied Member of the Year: Tim Cleland, Gavina Gourmet Coffee, Los Angeles, Calif.;
- Vending Allied Member of the Year: Steve Richardson, DeMitri Chesapeake Sales, Chase, Md.
For information, visit the NAMA Website at www.vending.org.