Route Driver Contest Rules
Automatic Merchandiser's T-shirt Promotion
Sponsored by Kraft Vending & OCS
T-shirt Promotion Rules:
- Program participants must wear the Automatic Merchandiser/Kraft Vending & OCS T-shirt during their time on the NAMA OneShow trade show floor during show hours (11:00a.m. to 5:00p.m.) on Thursday, April 26, 2012, to be eligible to win $100.
- Winners will be randomly selected by the staff of Automatic Merchandiser, from show attendees on the tradeshow floor, wearing the sponsored T-shirt.
- Winners will be awarded $100 in cash on-site. There will be two (2) winners per hour during show hours, for a total of 12 winners. Total cash prizes amount to $1,200.
- Participants may not win multiple T-shirt promotion prizes.
- A list of winners will be posted in the Automatic Merchandiser trade show booth.
- Promotion ends at 5:00 p.m., on Thursday, April 26, 2012.
- Winners must be a current employee (as of 4-25-12) of a vending or office coffee service company.
- Winners must be legal US residents, 18 years of age or older, and must provide a valid driver's license or official state identification.
- Winners must sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability waiver releasing Automatic Merchandiser and its parent company, Cygnus Business Media; and Kraft Vending & OCS and its parent company, Kraft Foods, of all liability associated with the Apron promotion.
- Winners must sign a release allowing their photograph or likeness to be used in Automatic Merchandiser magazine and related Automatic Merchandiser promotional materials.
- Employees and/or family members of Cygnus Business Media and Kraft Foods are not eligible.
- Winners must be U.S. residents.
1233 Janesville Avenue
Fort Atkinson , WI 53538